- City: Apeldoorn
- Country: Netherlands
- Listed: September 16, 2019 9:32 am
- Expires: 56 days
IPR Management Consulting
Our International Procurement Management Services aim to provide clients with professional assistance that ensure sound international procurement.
With partners in the USA, Canada, Europe, China and South East Asia, we help organizations overcome the challenges and risks associated with international sourcing through our end-to-end procurement service capability.
Our service-focused team aims to deliver sustainable value to our customers through achieving the lowest total acquisition cost via our network of suppliers and by aggregating throughout the supply chain.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The procurement services we provide may include all or part of the following services:
- Search and selection of the required suppliers and manufacturers
- Sending inquiries to selected vendors
- Evaluating the quotations received
- Conducting the necessary negotiations
- Placing orders upon client’s approval
- Conducting all the necessary order follow-up
- Conducting periodic progress inspections
- Arranging shipments
- Solving problems in accordance with clients’ instructions
- Interim International Procurement Management
- Other related services
Our professional fee is based on actual person-hour spent by our consultants assigned to do the job . Average person-hour rate : USD200.-
199 total views, 1 today