- Street: Bintaro Jaya
- City: Jakarta
- Country: Indonesia
- Listed: July 21, 2017 1:45 pm
- Expires: 274 days, 12 hours
Heavy Equipment 3000 (HE3000) Heavy Equipment Operator Training and Certification services are provided worldwide at clients’ location on all kinds of equipment with a focus on improved productivity, reduced maintenance costs, and increased safety.
The types of heavy equipment include but not limited to:
- Articulated Trucks
- Backhoe Loaders
- Coal Stockpile
- Electric Rope Shovels
- Forestry Wheel Loaders Millyard
- Hydraulic Mining Shovels
- Material Handlers
- Motor Graders
- Multi Terrain/Compact Track Loaders
- Off-Highway Trucks
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Underground Articulated Trucks
- Underground Loaders
- Waste Industry
- Wheel Dozers
- Wheel Excavators
- Wheel Loaders
- Wheel Tractor-Scraper
Business sectors served include: the Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Power Generation, Agriculture, Manufacturing, etc.
We can deliver this training at your site, anywhere in the world.
The training includes classroom and in-the-iron activities covering: Safety, walk-around inspections, operators compartment, start up/shut down procedures, operating procedures based on industry requirements and basic earthmoving fundamentals so an individual can develop skills to operate equipment safely and proficiently.
We offer 3 levels
- Level 1 : Standard Duration 3 days, including 1 day classroom and 2 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 2 : Standard Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 3 : Standard Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
Our standard professional fee is USD 1000.- per day
Out of pocket expenses such as travel, hotel accommodation, local transport expenses and the likes will be charged at actual costs.
Number of participants per batch : Maximum 6 persons
All of our HE training instructors are highly professional with more than 10 years hands-on experience in the heavy equipment industry.
- Experience from the field as practitioners and supervisors
- Exceptional skills in facilitating learning
- Creativity, energy and enthusiasm – they are also passionate about their subjects
- An inclusive and participatory approach that makes the training personal and dynamic
68 total views, 1 today